About Harvest House on PEI
Harvest House Ministries PEI intends to provide a faith based, addictions recovery program, helping men and women with a holistic approach, integrating life skills, work ethics, education, and spiritual well being.
We envision a caring, safe, not for profit Christian community in Prince Edward Island dedicated to restoring addicted persons to productive, contributing, and independent lifestyles.
- We believe that all life controlling addiction problems can be permanently overcome.
- We believe that God is the catalyst for change for persons with life controlling addiction problems.
- We believe that recovery and healing for persons with addictions happens best in a supervised long term residential setting.
- We believe that we must have a balance of love, and accountability in every aspect of our program for the individual to succeed here and subsequently in society.
- We believe that excellence best serves the people we help, and therefore we are committed to excellence in all we do.
- We believe that the people we serve are best helped with a team from all sectors of society including staff, volunteers, government, and the community at large.